COVID-19 Safe Play: All Spectators, players, coaches and parents must adhere to the Alberta Soccer Association and Facility rules regarding returning to play protocols. Coaches, please ensure your families are aware of the protocols and what the expectations are at the facilities. For more info please visit the EMSA website under Indoor Season Team Official Information.
- All registrations will be online through the tournament website www.ewzsaslushcup.com, after you complete your team’s registration you will receive a confirmation email that your registration has been received.
- Tournament registration will close on January 10, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
- Registration is not considered complete until payment has been made. Payment can be made online through the registration website, e-transfer to [email protected] or by cheque mailed to 15430 – 93 Avenue Edmonton, AB T5R 5H3 (must be paid prior to January 10, 2023 at 11:59 pm).
- When registering your team, you can post notes for your team if you are coaching more than 1 team in the tournament. Tournament organizers will do their best to accommodate requests, but that is not always possible.
- Local teams (Edmonton and surrounding area) may play their first game on Thursday evening. Out of town teams that live within a 3.5 hour radius of Edmonton should be prepared to play their first game on Friday evening.
- We cannot confirm a team’s acceptance into the tournament until registration is closed and final tournament groups have been formed. Please do not ask for confirmation before that date. The Slush Cup Tournament is not responsible for teams that book hotels without a cancellation policy and are not accepted into the tournament.
- After your team is accepted into the tournament you can upload your official team roster to the website (rosters need to be pdf or word document) and then add the players to the tournament roster. All players that will be playing in the tournament need to be added and activated on the tournament roster. Be sure to check the rules to confirm the correct number of players allowed for your age group.
- Official team rosters need to be uploaded and tournament rosters finalized by February 24, 2023.
- Players need to be listed to the tournament roster on the website by February 24, 2023.
- The schedules will be posted online by February 6, 2023 and you will then be able to print your game sheets. You will need to provide 1 copy of the tournament game sheet for each game and hand it to the referee at the start of the game.