EWZSA Slush Cup
Guest Player Rules and Regulations: Please Read Carefully!
- Each team will be allowed to use a maximum of three (3) guest players for the tournament.
- All guest players must come from the same district association and be properly registered for the current season in order to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
- The guest player consent form must be completed for each guest player(s) and be signed by the guest player’s current coach as well as a team official from the tentative tournament team.
- Guest player’s official team roster will no longer be required due to privacy concerns, but proof of player registration must be produced if required by tournament organizers.
- All guest players will need to be identified on the team’s tournament roster/game sheets.
- The guest player consent form(s) will need to accompany the game sheet when handed to the referee at the start of each game that the guest player participates in.
- A guest player will be allowed under the following conditions:
Tier 1, 2 & 3 teams – can only use guest players from a lower age group, or lower division/tier
Tier 4 & 5 teams – can use guest players from the same or lower age group, or same or lower division/tier
Guest players for tier 4 & 5 teams must NOT increase the team’s roster above the original number of registered players. A guest player must only replace a registered player of the team that cannot attend the tournament.
No player will be allowed to play on more than one team for the tournament.
Any team found to have played an ineligible player will forfeit the game.
- Any player listed on the game sheet, but is not participating in that particular game will need to be crossed off the game sheet. The game sheet is to correctly represent the players that will participate in the game as indicated on the game sheet, this includes all guest players.